Our Quality Policy
STERLING ENGINEERING PTE LTD is committed to adding value to our clients by delivering product and service excellence. The company operates a Quality Management System to the ISO 9001: 2008 international standard.
The management and staff of Sterling Engineering Pte Ltd are committed to:
- – Consistently meeting clients’ satisfaction through providing quality product and service excellence.
- – Ensuring projects are always delivered on time, as specified by our clients.
- – Responding quickly to all project inquiries and invitation to quote.
- – Providing training on quality awareness for all new employees.
- – Fostering an environment for continual improvement in all areas of the organization.
- – Providing safe working environment at all times.
This quality policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability. The company also constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
Our Safety Policy
STERLING ENGINEERING PTE LTD is committed to providing employees, contractors and visitors with a safe and healthy environment. Safety will always be the first consideration in the operation of our business. The Company operates to a OHSAS 18001: 2007 management system.
This policy applies to the company premises, activities of the company and controlled equipment.
The company strives, through a process of continuous improvement to fully integrate health and safety into all aspects of its activities. This will be achieved by:
- – Implementing and maintaining a framework that ensures the systematic management of health and safety through all sites and workplaces and compliance with legal and other requirements.
- – Ensuring that each employee is adequately trained and in compliance with the relevant statutory requirements, codes of practices and the company’s safety procedures.
- – Accepting responsibility in providing a safe working environment and to work in accordance to high safety standards and best practices.
- – Adopting risk assessment approach in identifying hazards, evaluating risks, developing control measures, implementing safe work procedures and provision of Personal Protective Equipments and apparel to equip all workers in carrying out their works safely.
Our principal goal is to improve health and safety management and to eliminate injuries and illnesses in our workplaces. We promote a proactive health and safety management philosophy based on effective communication and consultation, the systematic identification, assessment and control of hazards and the encouragement of innovation.
“With this good team in Sterling, we believe you can make greater successes in future and hope we can work together again.”
BHCC Construction Pte Ltd
Project: Westwood Primary School
“This further affirms our decision to engage you as our preferred structural steel subcontractor.”
Guan Ho Construction Co. Pte Ltd
NUS University Town Residential Colleges – Khaya and Angsana
“This accomplishment is a testament to your team’s commitment in providing quality structural steel.”
Progressive Builders Pte Ltd
Project: Boy’s Town
“We are impressed by the level of professionalism and commitment displayed by your management and staffs, we look forward to work with your esteem company in our future projects.”
Santarli – Zheng Keng JV
Project: Ministry of Manpower @ Bendemeer
“We wish to commend your good company for the outstanding performance in CONQUAS assessment for structural steel works.”
CMC Construction Pte Ltd
Project: Anderson Junior College
“This letter comes to you in appreciation for all the efforts from your company for achieving the high quality standard.”
Kwan Yong Construction Pte Ltd
Project: New Primary School at Jurong West Street 61/63
“We would like to extend our sincerest congratulations and appreciation to your company for delivery the quality of products to the project in achieving 100% for the BCA CONQUAS SCORE.”
Kay Lim Construction & Trading Pte Ltd
Project: CleanTech One
“This is made possible by the professionalism, management and dedication displayed by the team.”
Soil-Build (Pte) Ltd
“Your performance has exceeded the target set by management on the CONQUAS assessment”
Kuan Aik Hong Construction Pte Ltd
Project: Teck Ghee Primary School
“I have every confidence Sterling Engineering Pte Ltd will thrive in every project because they show immerse working efficiency and competitive knowledge skills in steel structure field.”
Toh Seng Sit Construction Pte Ltd
Project: St Stephen’s School
“We recognize your pursuit towards construction excellence and applaud your efforts in innovating your construction methods and technologies to work towards a more developed and higher-skilled industry.”